Cocktail of the Week – Blackberry Bourbon SmashMay 29, 2019
Cocktail of the Week – French Blonde CocktailJune 26, 2019
EASY SUMMER WATERMELON SANGRIA
6 Cups Cubed Watermelon
1 Cup Sugar
1 -750ml Bottle White Wine
1 Cup Vodka
1/2 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
1-2 Cups Sparkling Water
- Add the cubed watermelon and sugar to your blender and blend until no chunks of watermelon remain.
- Set a fine mesh strainer over a large pitcher and pour the watermelon juice through.
- Add the white wine, vodka, and fresh lime juice to the pitcher and stir well.
- Chill the sangria for 1 hour.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice. Pour in mixture to a little more than half way and fill with sparkling water. Garnish with watermelon wedge if desired.