Cocktail of the Week – Long Island Iced TeaJune 9, 2020
Cocktail of the Week – Cherry Lime Gin + TonicJune 17, 2020
Watermelon Cooler Vodka Cocktail
Ingredients for the Watermelon Cooler Vodka Cocktail
- 8 cups watermelon cubed
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup watermelon vodka
For layering and garnish (optional):
- sour apple pucker
- fresh mint leaves
- In a blender, add watermelon, lime juice, honey, and water and blend until fully pureed.
- Pour through fine mesh strainer to remove pulp and seeds. Add vodka and stir to combine.
- Pour over ice and garnish with extra watermelon slices and mint leaves, if desired, and serve immediately.
- Fill glass with ice and pour sour apple pucker until glass is 1/4 – 1/3 full.
- Slowly pour watermelon mixture over pucker and mixture will float on top.
- Serve immediately with extra watermelon slices and mint leaves, if desired.
Shop Wilbur’s online selection of alcohol here, or visit our location in Fort Collins.