This recipe is so fun and easy, everyone will love them! Enjoy these fun jello shots at your Halloween party this year!
• In a medium pot, bring one cup of water and two cups of apple cider to a boil on the stove.
• Add unflavored gelatin to boiling water; dissolve completely.
• Remove from heat and allow to mixture cool to close to room temperature; approximately 15 minutes.
• Add Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey and Crown Royal Apple to the jello mixture; combine.
• Pour into 2 ounce soufflé cups.
• You may cap your soufflé cups, or wait until the gelatin has set before capping.
• Place in refrigerator to set, approximately 2 hours.
• Serve after set.