One Day Only Sale!November 27, 2018
Cocktail of the WeekDecember 7, 2018
COLD REMEDY HOT TODDY
- 2 ounces good quality whiskey or bourbon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 4 ounces water
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cube crystallized ginger (optional)
- 1 slice fresh lemon as garnish
- Mix together whiskey, water, and lemon juice in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute, or until it is piping hot.
- Stir in the honey and drop in the ginger if adding.
- Garnish with lemon slice and enjoy, you and your cold deserve it!
It always seems to happen this time of year no matter how well you take care of yourself! Colds are no fun! If it happens to you, treat yourself with this soothing cocktail. Side note-you don’t have to have a cold to make this tasty drink, it also just works to warm you right up!