Cocktail of the Week – Watermelon CoolerJune 9, 2020
Cocktail of the Week – Frozen Sangria MargJuly 15, 2020
CHERRY LIME GIN AND TONIC
- 4 or 5 Bing Cherries, pitted and sliced
- 1 to 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce cherry juice from a jar of cherries
- 2 ounces gin
- 4 ounces tonic water
- crushed ice
- lime wedges for the glass
- Fill a glass with the cherries, lime wedges and crushed ice. Pour the lime juice and cherry juice over the ice. Pour the gin over the ice, then add the tonic. Stir a few times to combine. Serve immediately!
Shop Wilbur’s online selection of alcohol here, or visit our location in Fort Collins.