A Vintage AffairJuly 18, 2018
Cocktail of the WeekAugust 17, 2018
Sparkling Cucumber Mint Gin
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 2 ox. Gin
- 1 oz. mint syrup (recipe follows)
- 4 oz. club soda
- Thinly sliced cucumbers for garnish
- Sliced limes of garnish
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Add lime juice, gin, mint syrup and soda.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with cucumber and lime.
Mint syrup: Bring to a boil 1 c. water, 1 c. sugar, and a handful of torn mint leaves.
Remove from heat, cover, and allow mint to steep for 30 mins.
Strain mint and store in the fridge until ready to use.