Cocktail of the WeekSeptember 6, 2018
Cocktail of the WeekSeptember 18, 2018
As Summer comes to an end, we thought we would come up with one more refreshing fun cocktail for the patio. Gather these ingredients and make this tasty drink for yourself.
PRETTY PINK CRANBERRY AND GIN MARTINI
- 4 oz. fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Cointreau or orange liqueur
- 6 oz. cranberry juice
- 6 oz. gin
- Add all ingredients into a pitcher and store in the refrigerator.
- Before serving, fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add in as much of the mixture as you can.
- Sake for 20 seconds then strain.
- Add in the rest and repeat.
- Enjoy! This will make four delicious cocktails.